No matter what your business, there has never been a more important time to have a website. Few people use phone books anymore. Getting your business online will:
- help people find your location (and maybe even find out that you exist!)
- showcase your products and services
- display your reviews and testimonials
- provide an easy way for customers to contact you for more information and ordering
A website can convert people into customers with much less effort on your part, saving you time and money in the long run.
I know that you may be so busy with your everyday work that it's a little overwhelming to think about going online. But there's good news! It's never been easier than it is right now to create a website. And I can help you create a site from a single page, to multiple pages with complicated functionality. Starting at $500 plus website hosting costs, your website can be working for you 24/7 within a very short time.
Here are a few examples of websites created for clients recently:
Powell River Hospice Society
- create a completely new self-hosted WordPress site to replace the old wordpress.org site.
- Special features: online donations with tax receipting, contact form integration with email newsletter service, affiliates and supporters logo grid with links, pop-up forms for free PDF downloads, interactive homepage image slider, news page
- create a new WordPress website to replace the old HTML site
- Special features: mobile donation button, subscription form integration with email newsletter service, interactive homepage image slider, events schedule, sponsor logo slider, google map integration, accordion widget for volunteer job descriptions